Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan for CSS, COD4, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Combat Arms

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» I would like to join
incoldblood clan... to much cheating EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:11 am by JarviS590

» Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Recruitment
incoldblood clan... to much cheating EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:56 pm by Vance

» Patch To make CSS torrent to work
incoldblood clan... to much cheating EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:26 pm by .:|MC|:.

» Guys i found a new clan and we r looking for scrims.
incoldblood clan... to much cheating EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:24 pm by .:|MC|:.

» Rainbow Six Vegas Free Download by Fen0mn [vegas 2 coming soon]
incoldblood clan... to much cheating EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:11 am by BlkStealth320

» Counter Strike Source Torrent
incoldblood clan... to much cheating EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 am by BlkStealth320

» *knocks* anyone there?
incoldblood clan... to much cheating EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:09 am by BlkStealth320

» Do not wan to join
incoldblood clan... to much cheating EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:01 am by .:|MC|:.

» X-Box 360 Gamertag
incoldblood clan... to much cheating EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:33 pm by xRockSt4rx

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
xRockSt4rx
incoldblood clan... to much cheating I_vote_lcapincoldblood clan... to much cheating I_voting_barincoldblood clan... to much cheating I_vote_rcap 
Mafioso
incoldblood clan... to much cheating I_vote_lcapincoldblood clan... to much cheating I_voting_barincoldblood clan... to much cheating I_vote_rcap 
Fen0mn
.:|MC|:.
J1gggy
supergamer2k8
r0guew0lff
KillaH
Xinner
Ren
Gallery
incoldblood clan... to much cheating Empty

incoldblood clan... to much cheating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
supergamer2k8
supergamer2k8

Number of posts : 31
Mood : incoldblood clan... to much cheating Innocent
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: incoldblood clan... to much cheating   incoldblood clan... to much cheating EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:49 pm

sorry for the ones that like that clan but , i wanted to share my view on
there game play, and every time i play on ther servers it aways seems
to have a bunch of cheaters play at thesame time unlike the other servers i play on. oh yeah btw i seen lotsa of complains too about players with cheats. if u ever play on there games did you ever seem to you that agrossly amount of cheats are use from those guys ex wall hacks or w/e. i have played on servers with very few cheats if not none at all, of course pb had alot of flaws but still and after that those guys claim they r king of the word and the rest of the player r all noobs etc etc

thats my complain of the day Laughing oink bounce
Back to top Go down
Fen0mn
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin
Fen0mn

Number of posts : 191
Location : Behind you'r home door, with a M8 equiped and ready to tell to my team to enter.
Mood : incoldblood clan... to much cheating Innocent
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: incoldblood clan... to much cheating   incoldblood clan... to much cheating EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:32 pm

supergamer2k8 wrote:
sorry for the ones that like that clan but , i wanted to share my view on
there game play, and every time i play on ther servers it aways seems
to have a bunch of cheaters play at thesame time unlike the other servers i play on. oh yeah btw i seen lotsa of complains too about players with cheats. if u ever play on there games did you ever seem to you that agrossly amount of cheats are use from those guys ex wall hacks or w/e. i have played on servers with very few cheats if not none at all, of course pb had alot of flaws but still and after that those guys claim they r king of the word and the rest of the player r all noobs etc etc

thats my complain of the day Laughing oink bounce
true bud, already played and they always know where people at. And thats make alot of people sad and bored ^^
If they want to scrim us, then we say: No Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/VinceProductionz

incoldblood clan... to much cheating
Page 1 of 1