Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan for CSS, COD4, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Combat Arms

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» I would like to join
What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:11 am by JarviS590

» Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Recruitment
What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:56 pm by Vance

» Patch To make CSS torrent to work
What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:26 pm by .:|MC|:.

» Guys i found a new clan and we r looking for scrims.
What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:24 pm by .:|MC|:.

» Rainbow Six Vegas Free Download by Fen0mn [vegas 2 coming soon]
What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:11 am by BlkStealth320

» Counter Strike Source Torrent
What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 am by BlkStealth320

» *knocks* anyone there?
What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:09 am by BlkStealth320

» Do not wan to join
What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:01 am by .:|MC|:.

» X-Box 360 Gamertag
What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:33 pm by xRockSt4rx

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
xRockSt4rx
What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why I_vote_lcapWhat Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why I_voting_barWhat Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why I_vote_rcap 
Mafioso
What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why I_vote_lcapWhat Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why I_voting_barWhat Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why I_vote_rcap 
Fen0mn
.:|MC|:.
J1gggy
supergamer2k8
r0guew0lff
KillaH
Xinner
Ren
Gallery
What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why Empty

What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
r0guew0lff
r0guew0lff

Number of posts : 23
Mood : What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why Angry
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why   What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:24 pm

Hey im curious on what peoples favorite weapons are for RBSV 2 are and why..
These are my favorite types of weapons sofar that i have.

[SMG]
MP5- Good Accuracy for a starting smg and Decent Damage aswell
Type 05- Nice Accuracy aswell and the clip size is 50 so u can blindfire longer aswell as spray more Shocked
[Assault Rifle]
*These are hard for me to choose from*
G3KA4- This gun is one of my favorite weapons in the game the only downfall is that it is big and enemys can see you up against walls easier with the barrel sticking out
[Sniper Rifle]
*Favorite Section*
SR-25 SD- By far the best sniper rifle. good for versus because it is silent only downfall is that its fairly weak. It has a nice fire rate to it.
[Pistol]
Raging Bull- One Shot One Kill what more is there to say :] slow fire speed and the recoil is annoying after everyshot u need to re-allign it XD...
Back to top Go down
Fen0mn
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin
Fen0mn

Number of posts : 191
Location : Behind you'r home door, with a M8 equiped and ready to tell to my team to enter.
Mood : What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why Innocent
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why   What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:17 pm

I just got one that is not same as you Very Happy

[SMG]
MP5- Good Accuracy for a starting smg and Decent Damage aswell
Type 05- Nice Accuracy aswell and the clip size is 50 so u can blindfire longer aswell as spray more Shocked
[Assault Rifle]
*These are hard for me to choose from*
G3KA4- This gun is one of my favorite weapons in the game the only downfall is that it is big and enemys can see you up against walls easier with the barrel sticking out
[Sniper Rifle]
*Favorite Section*
SR-25 SD- By far the best sniper rifle. good for versus because it is silent only downfall is that its fairly weak. It has a nice fire rate to it.
[Pistol]
Deagle - One Shot One Kill what more is there to say :] slow fire speed and the recoil is annoying after everyshot u need to re-allign it XD...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/VinceProductionz

What Is Your Favorite Weapon And Why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rainbow Six Vegas 2-
Jump to: