Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan for CSS, COD4, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Combat Arms

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» I would like to join
some players never die or kill u so fast EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:11 am by JarviS590

» Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Recruitment
some players never die or kill u so fast EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:56 pm by Vance

» Patch To make CSS torrent to work
some players never die or kill u so fast EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:26 pm by .:|MC|:.

» Guys i found a new clan and we r looking for scrims.
some players never die or kill u so fast EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:24 pm by .:|MC|:.

» Rainbow Six Vegas Free Download by Fen0mn [vegas 2 coming soon]
some players never die or kill u so fast EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:11 am by BlkStealth320

» Counter Strike Source Torrent
some players never die or kill u so fast EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 am by BlkStealth320

» *knocks* anyone there?
some players never die or kill u so fast EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:09 am by BlkStealth320

» Do not wan to join
some players never die or kill u so fast EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:01 am by .:|MC|:.

» X-Box 360 Gamertag
some players never die or kill u so fast EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:33 pm by xRockSt4rx

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
xRockSt4rx
some players never die or kill u so fast I_vote_lcapsome players never die or kill u so fast I_voting_barsome players never die or kill u so fast I_vote_rcap 
Mafioso
some players never die or kill u so fast I_vote_lcapsome players never die or kill u so fast I_voting_barsome players never die or kill u so fast I_vote_rcap 
Fen0mn
.:|MC|:.
J1gggy
supergamer2k8
r0guew0lff
KillaH
Xinner
Ren
Gallery
some players never die or kill u so fast Empty

some players never die or kill u so fast

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
supergamer2k8
supergamer2k8

Number of posts : 31
Mood : some players never die or kill u so fast Innocent
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: some players never die or kill u so fast   some players never die or kill u so fast EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:12 am

i seen often online mp some ppl shoot at u with one shoot u die in a sec, u unload a magazine on em and they seem to never die... is it just me bad aim or some have weird armor and only die a few times ex 3-4x, or ex they come out of nowere, shoot u on a impossible angle when u thougt u were all covered up even worse shotting u through walls ( yes i seen this) ... id like your opinon on this.
Back to top Go down
Mafioso
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Mafioso

Number of posts : 197
Mood : some players never die or kill u so fast Sneaky
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: some players never die or kill u so fast   some players never die or kill u so fast EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:33 am

It could be lag. Cuz sometimes they shoot you 10 times, but you don't. Or it could be hack but i dont think so.
Back to top Go down
http://neverdeadtactic.omgforum.net
Fen0mn
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin
Fen0mn

Number of posts : 191
Location : Behind you'r home door, with a M8 equiped and ready to tell to my team to enter.

PostSubject: Re: some players never die or kill u so fast   some players never die or kill u so fast EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:49 pm

supergamer2k8 wrote:
i seen often online mp some ppl shoot at u with one shoot u die in a sec, u unload a magazine on em and they seem to never die... is it just me bad aim or some have weird armor and only die a few times ex 3-4x, or ex they come out of nowere, shoot u on a impossible angle when u thougt u were all covered up even worse shotting u through walls ( yes i seen this) ... id like your opinon on this.
Ok now like Mafioso said this can be lag. When you join a server on the server list. Be sure to check the ping. The best server to play realistic with no decal are under 100 ping.

Exemple: if you live at Canada and you go on a canadien server you will get low ping... like about 50. But if you live at canada and you go on a Japanese server or any Europe servers. Then you will get like 100 to 800 ping.
So be sure all time you gonna join a server, to check the server ping. Or like you said a laggy server is not realistic and boring.
Hope i helped you Smile
Fen0mn
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/VinceProductionz
Mafioso
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Mafioso

Number of posts : 197
Mood : some players never die or kill u so fast Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: some players never die or kill u so fast   some players never die or kill u so fast EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Fen0mn wrote:
supergamer2k8 wrote:
Ok now like Mafioso said this can be lag. When you join a server on the server list. Be sure to check the ping. The best server to play realistic with no decal are under 100 ping.

Exemple: if you live at Canada and you go on a canadien server you will get low ping... like about 50. But if you live at canada and you go on a Japanese server or any Europe servers. Then you will get like 100 to 800 ping.
So be sure all time you gonna join a server, to check the server ping. Or like you said a laggy server is not realistic and boring.
Hope i helped you Smile
Fen0mn

In short terms lol go in low ping servers or channels etc... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://neverdeadtactic.omgforum.net
xRockSt4rx
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
xRockSt4rx

Number of posts : 227
Mood : some players never die or kill u so fast Angry
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: some players never die or kill u so fast   some players never die or kill u so fast EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:22 am

wow must be a lag dude or maybe u just suck.. no offense
Back to top Go down
r0guew0lff
r0guew0lff

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: some players never die or kill u so fast   some players never die or kill u so fast EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 2:56 am

supergamer2k8 wrote:

ya man that shit pisses me off in Rainbow Six Vegas 2 like u see the guy 1st and u light him up and he shoots u with 1 bullet and u die... maybe its the gun or something like that angle u were talkinga bout i dnt understand on the map streets u can hide in one of the side buildings with the bridge connecting it and see the blue building fast rope openings and get really nice cover but i always seem to get shot from the most random angles but its okay confused
Back to top Go down
Fen0mn
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin
Fen0mn

Number of posts : 191
Location : Behind you'r home door, with a M8 equiped and ready to tell to my team to enter.

PostSubject: Re: some players never die or kill u so fast   some players never die or kill u so fast EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:31 pm

xRockSt4rx wrote:
wow must be a lag dude or maybe u just suck.. no offense
r0gue said it... and supergamer2k8 dont suck Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/VinceProductionz
xRockSt4rx
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
xRockSt4rx

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: some players never die or kill u so fast   some players never die or kill u so fast EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 4:46 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some players never die or kill u so fast   some players never die or kill u so fast Empty

Back to top Go down

some players never die or kill u so fast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NDT Clan :: NDT Clan :: Clan Discussion-
Jump to: